Zymol Treat Leather Conditioner 8.5 oz
Zymol Treat Leather Conditioner is a solvent-free, banana oil and collagen-based feeding product that releases trapped solvents and restores moisture to keep your leather looking, feeling and smelling like new. Sunlight, freezing and everyday use will permanently damage the delicate finish of your leather upholstery and trim. The denaturing process of leather tanning removes precious moisture residing in the hide. Introducing solvent-based conditioners accelerate aging in leather upholstery and trim.
Directions for using Treat:
1. Remove all loose dirt from the leather upholstery and trim.
2. Warm the leather upholstery and trim using a household hair drier or by leaving it exposed to the sun for 10-15 minutes.
3. Shake Zymol Treat slightly to mix.
4. Apply Zymol Treat evenly with a dry Zymol Pre-Wax Applicator in small, even amounts, wiping in one direction only.
5. Let is stand for 10 minutes.
6. Buff gently with a Zymol Towel to a dry satin shine.
7. Treat can be reapplied to severely worn leather upholstery and trim without fear of over treatment
Ingredients: Contains Beef Collagen, Banana Oil, Lemon Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocamide, Lecithin and Aloe Vera Extract.
Zymol Car Care is now available for sale at Lou Guthry Motors and we are Australian authorized resellers of the Zymol hand crafted system. Zymol products are safe for all paint finishes, including new clear coats, acrylic, urethane and classic lacquers. Zymol Hand Crafted waxes and glazes have a Carnauba content of 37-79% by volume – 5-10 times the industry standard. Zymol only uses Brazilian No. 1 Yellow and rare No. 1 White Carnauba, the highest grade available. This gives both greater protection and increased depth of shine compared with run of the mill car care products.