Zymol Clear Auto Bathe 8.5 oz
Zymol Clear Auto Bathe is a unique combination of pure tallow, pure coconut essence, oil conditioners and lemon extracts to clean and care for your car. It contains no sodium or solvents and will release and remove surface grime without stripping off the wax.
Directions for using Zymol Clear Auto Bathe:
1. Two full squeezes of Zymol Clear into a clean wash bucket will provide the correct concentration when you fill the bucket with clean warm water.
2. Rinse your car thoroughly.
3. Wash with a Zymol Sponge. Start with the roof, then wash the bonnet and boot. Rinse.
4. Wash the upper door panels, quarter panels and tail. Rinse.
5. Using the rinsed-out sponge, wash the grille, lower door panels and the wheels.
6. Rinse your car thoroughly and chamois it off, then towel it dry.
Note: do not use any other type of chamois other than Zymol Synthetic Chamois as other types of chamois will remove the wax.
Ingredients: spun tallow soaps, sunflower oil, coconut oil, cetyl esters, cetyl cocamide (derived from coconut oil), lemon peel, pure lemon extract and titanium dioxide (opacifier).
Zymol Car Care is now available for sale at Lou Guthry Motors and we are Australian authorized resellers of the Zymol hand crafted system. Zymol products are safe for all paint finishes, including new clear coats, acrylic, urethane and classic lacquers. Zymol Hand Crafted waxes and glazes have a Carnauba content of 37-79% by volume – 5-10 times the industry standard. Zymol only uses Brazilian No. 1 Yellow and rare No. 1 White Carnauba, the highest grade available. This gives both greater protection and increased depth of shine compared with run of the mill car care products.