Tac Tic Wrist Golf Swing Tempo Trainer Golf Training Instant Feedback Position
It's been written and said by all the great teachers and players that the "moment of truth" in golf is at "impact". Great players all look slightly different from each other, when they swing the club, but at impact they look incredibly similar to one another. At impact, their lead wrist is flat, allowing them to deliver the clubhead squarely and powerfully with a great deal of consistency. Impact is where better players and less accomplished players can look very different from each other. Often less accomplished players break down at impact, cupping their lead wrist, losing power early and decreasing their accuracy. When a player releases the club properly through impact while wearing the WRIST Tac-Tic, there is no "click". The Tac-Tic "clicks" when a player breaks down, by cupping their lead wrist at impact. The greatest advantage in using the WRIST Tac-Tic is its application is not limited to impact during the full swing, but also can be used while practicing, putting, chipping and pitching.
- Instant feedback, you hear and feel exactly when and where your wrist is breaking down.
- Hit longer straighter drives with more consistency.
- Develops lock-wrist chipping, pitching and putting.
- Can be used on either hand, for golfers of all skill levels
- Works with every club in your bag, includes training video.